A USS Liberty’s Hero’s Passing
Silver Star winner Terry Halbardier, the hero who got off the SOS that saved the USS Liberty from Israeli destruction in 1967, died last week in California, prompting ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern to recall the murderous attack and the cowardly cover-up that followed.
I Trolled My Congressman On Twitter
… about Iraq and the War Powers Act by Justin Raimondo, August 22, 2014
Is Police Brutality Color-Blind?
The Missouri police shooting death of Michael Brown has spotlighted police brutality toward blacks but many other Americans, including whites, are finding themselves the targets of harsher and harsher police tactics, notes Nat Parry.
NSA's Own Secret Google
The National Security Agency is secretly providing data to nearly two dozen U.S. government agencies with a “Google-like” search engine built to share more than 850 billion records about phone calls, emails, cellphone locations, and internet chats, according to classified documents obtained by The Intercept.
The documents provide the first definitive evidence that the NSA has for years made massive amounts of surveillance data directly accessible to domestic law enforcement agencies. Planning documents for ICREACH, as the search engine is called, cite the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Drug Enforcement Administration as key participants.
Read More [Scroll down when you get to the page]
Sidestepping Ukraine’s N-Word
The mainstream U.S. media is hazing German Chancellor Merkel and President Obama for sidestepping the “I-word” – invasion – in reference to Russia and Ukraine. But the MSM goes mute on Ukraine’s “N-word” for “Nazi” so as not to disrupt the pro-Kiev “group think."
Barack, We Hardly Knew Ye
by David Stockman September 12, 2014
... let ISIS try to govern 8 million people in the dusty villages and impoverished desert expanse of the Euphrates Valley by means of the sword and medieval precepts of Sharia law. The resulting "blowback" from the bestirred people of the ISIS occupied lands will do more for the safety and security of the American people than all the drones and bombers that Washington could send to forge puppet nations within the Syrian and Iraqi "borders" that have already been deposited in the dustbin of history.
Dangerous Nostrums About Islam
The extremist group ISIS asserts that only brutality will drive Westerners, including Israelis of European descent, from the Middle East. But the flip side of that coin is the demand from the likes of Dick Cheney for ever increasing repression of political Islam, as ex-CIA analyst Paul R. Pillar notes...Crude, primitive rejection of everything Islamist has many unfortunate effects. Helping ISIS is one of the effects we ought to worry about at the moment.
John McCain - Traitor?
Did Senator John McCain, a leading advocate of arming Syria’s Islamist revolutionaries, meet with members or allies of the Islamic State in al-Sham [the Levant] (ISIS) during his trip to Syria on May 27 of last year?
The Strange Ferguson Grand Jury
You know the fix is in when a suspect who shot an unarmed man voluntarily provides four hours of un-cross examined testimony to a grand jury without taking the Fifth.
- How to Get Rich by "Serving" the Public
- The Real Reason for Torture
- Why Gun Control Laws Suck
- Admiral speaks his mind about history...
- Armed Patriots Stand Against Feds!!!
- If The Truth Came Out, Obama Would Be Impeached
- MIDNIGHT RIDE
- Yet One More Reason to Hold Major Media in Contempt
- Baltimore Mayor: “We also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”
- No to ‘Fast Track,’ No to Trade Treachery
- Why we need journalists and readers who understand when they are being fed propaganda
- In the Washington elite, you never have to say you’re sorry
- Rand Paul is Finished!
- Windows 10 is spying on almost everything you do
- Why Obama and Hillary must stop Donald Trump at all costs
- Listen to LWRN on YouTube
- Michael Peroutka at the Kim Davis Rally 09/05/15
- What Environmentalists Don't Want You To Know
- It’s all about the energy, stupid!
- Trump Announces His Gun Plan
Page 3 of 11